We hope you enjoy being a member of the Lidlers GB group, to interact with other members and find out more about the wonderful world of Lidl GB. All that we ask is for you to stick to our Rules of Engagement whenever you using this Group. Other than that, it’s over to you.
1. You must be 18 years or older to be a member of the Lidlers GB group.
2. Engage with other members, ask and answer questions, share your honest opinions, and thank other users for helpful contributions (you can do this using the "Like" functions).
3. Don’t post anything unlawful, offensive or defamatory. We will not tolerate the use of profanity or any content that’s racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive, threatening, obscene, pornographic or otherwise disturbing to the members of this group. You must not post any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
4. Be nice to other members (even if you don’t personally agree with their opinion).
5. Remember that all content and comments posted by other members are their own personal opinions and are not endorsed by Lidl GB or reflective of Lidl GB’s ideas or opinions. The only exception to this is if a user is a designated Lidl GB employee contracted to support this group, identified by the rank title of "Community Manager", "Moderator" or "Staff" beneath his / her username.
6. Please only post your own content. Please don't post any content or information which you do not have permission to post.
7. Don’t include any commercial content or links in your posts. This includes no advertising of your own or third party products and services or posting anything that could be considered spam or solicitation.
8. Bear in mind that Lidlers GB group is a public space as per Facebook's terms and conditions, so don’t post anything you’d prefer to keep private (such as your full name, phone number, address, employer or bank details) or anything which might give away your Facebook password. Similarly, please don’t post the content of any private messages or other non-public communications or any private or confidential information relating to a third party.
Not following the rules could result in your content being immediately edited, moved or deleted and/or your access to the group being suspended without warning. The owners of this group’s say is always final in these matters. Discussion of site policies and moderator actions should only be conducted by private message or via correspondence with the email address: LidlersGB@lidl.co.uk. Any changes to these rules will be updated immediately here. Although these rules cover most scenarios, they cannot anticipate everything and we therefore reserve the right to take any actions which we deem appropriate to ensure that the Lidlers GB group is not disrupted or abused.