HOW TO REDEEM
Please direct your audience to follow this link: https://bit.ly/3sQ4vjP and refer to the terms and conditions below when communicating the ticket offer. This link is already pre-populated with the code: ‘LIDLE’.
Alternatively, customers can input this code into the standard ticket page to redeem a ticket.
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Offer
This ticket is used on behalf of the Presenter, The Baby Show, and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This code can only be redeemed for a ticket to The Baby Show, on any one day from Friday 22 October to Sunday 24 October 2021.
- This code is valid for only one ticket entry and excludes any MadeForMums goody bags.
- The first 1,000 tickets sold are priced at £13.50pp. Thereafter, any ticket purchased using this code in advance of the event will be priced at £16.00pp. Tickets purchased on-the-door are priced at £22.50pp.
- This code must be redeemed by Thursday 21 October, midnight, or until the first 1,000 tickets have been sold.
- A £2.20 transaction fee will be applied to all ticket orders and not per ticket.
- To redeem the ticket, you must enter the code that says ‘Enter Code Here’ on the SEE Tickets' booking page.
- Once the form has been fully completed, you will receive an email from SEE Tickets confirming receipt of your booking.
- This ticket cannot be transferred and there is no cash redemption.
- The Presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The Presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property while taking part in this event.
- Please check event details, timings as these may be subject to change.
- Any queries relating to the event should be made to email@example.com, prior to or during the event.
- Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
- For the safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
- All visitors should check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high temperature should not attend.
- Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines. Show evidence of it having been at least two weeks since receiving a full course of COVID-19 vaccination. Below is a step-by-step guide.
- Log into the NHS app (available on iOS and Android).
- Here you will see a section titled ‘Get your NHS Covid Pass’
- Select the green ‘Continue’ button
- Then select ‘Domestic’
- This will provide you your NHS Covid Pass which includes a QR Code and expiration date (expires 1 month from downloading). You can either add the QR Code to your apple wallet, screen shot or email yourself a copy to print out prior to arrival.
Show proof of a negative lateral flow test (which can be ordered for free from the NHS website) taken within 48hours of arriving at the registration point.
- Show proof of natural immunity following a positive COVID-19 test within the last 180 days (via the NHS app)
For enhanced safety of everyone attending the show, please click below to download the All Secure Document for measures Clarion Events and Olympia London are undertaking during the event to keep everyone safe. https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/covid-19-health-safety