Here at Lidl, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and outstanding value for money. We have an unwavering commitment to high quality and we are constantly expanding our number of our stores, RDCs and workforce.
As a result of our phenomenal growth, Lidl GB requires haulage contractors for temperature controlled supermarket deliveries who share the same vision as us. With your help, we will continue to grow in the years to come.
Lidl UK are currently recruiting hauliers for our Regional Distribution Centres at the following locations: Lutterworth, Runcorn, Livingston, Avonmouth, Belvedere, Newton Aycliffe, Enfield, Bridgend, Northfleet, Southampton, Wednesbury, Exeter and Doncaster. Please download our Regional Map for more information.
We are looking for:
- 44 tonne Tractor Unit
- 13.6 metre Twin-Evaporator Refrigerated Trailer
- Drivers prepared to self-load/unload pallets at the RDC and store
- Contracted and ad hoc availability
- Medium-large operators able to cover multiple sites
- Weekly invoicing with payment by BACS
- 21-day payment terms
- 12/24 hour, 5-7 day operations
- Excellent opportunity to expand your business
- Full Driver Induction Programme
- Open-ended contracts
If you are genuinely interested in a long-term partnership with Lidl UK, please download and complete our online application form and send to us by email.
Please state which RDC locations you are interested in working for and your flexibility when sending your application form.