How to participate
Lidl are delighted to offer qualifying entries the chance to win a voucher for a family cinema ticket (consisting of 2 x adult and 2 x child vouchers) to watch a film at participating Cineworld Cinemas. There will be four separate prize draws, detailed in the table below, with 2,500 family tickets available in each (10,000 tickets in total).
To have a qualifying purchase, so be in with a chance of winning one of the family cinema tickets, you must spend £40 or more in one transaction at a Lidl retail store in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) during the Purchase Dates specified below ('a Qualifying Transaction'):
Once you have made your qualifying purchase you must upload a verifiable image of your till receipt to our promotional website (www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk) during the Entry Dates for that Prize Draw Period You will also be required to submit your name and email address and your county of residence during the application process. Once your receipt is verified as valid (which may take up to 3 working days) then you will be entered into the Prize Draw for that period. Winners will be drawn at random on the “Prize Draw Date” listed in the table above and will be supplied with their prize via email within 5 working days of that date.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. LIDL Great Britain Limited (“the Promoter”) may terminate your entry or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over the day they submit their entry and a resident of the United Kingdom, residents of Northern Ireland are not eligible to take part.
3. The Prize Draw is not open to employees and their families, representatives, legal successors or contractors of the Promoter or Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG. Stiftsbergstr. 1, 74167 Neckarsulm, Germany.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, you must spend a minimum of £40.00 in one transaction in a Lidl retail store in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) between the Purchase Dates and retain your till receipt as proof of purchase. If the purchase is made outside the Purchase Dates, it will not be a qualifying purchase. You must then visit www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk and successfully enter valid contact information (full name, town of residence and email address) and upload a photograph of your receipt. Instructions detailing what must be visible on your receipt may be found at www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk, such information must include the date of transaction,¬ value and Lidl store that you visited. The Promoter relies on your email address being entered correctly and it is this email address that your prize (if you win) will be sent to so please enter it carefully. Please note that you may be required to reduce the file size of your receipt image in order to upload successfully. All receipt images and their contents must be clear and legible. The promoter retains the right to reject any images or information which is not verifiable.
5. All entries using purchases made after the Purchase Dates or entries made after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. As stipulated in the table above:
6.1 Prize Draw 1, is for Purchase Dates between 1st February 2019 and 11th April 2019 and 2,500 winners from all eligible entries will be chosen within 5 working days of the Closing Date of 15th April 2019.
6.2 Prize Draw 2, is for Purchase Dates between 19th April 2019 and 27th June 2019 and 2,500 winners from all eligible entries will be chosen within 5 working days of the Closing Date of 4th July 2019.
6.3 Prize Draw 3, is for Purchase Dates between 28th June 2019 and 8th August 2019 and 2,500 winners from all eligible entries will be chosen within 5 working days of the Closing Date of 23rd August 2019.
6.4 Prize Draw 4, is for Purchase Dates between 27th September 2019 and 26th December 2019 and 2,500 winners from all eligible entries will be chosen within 5 working days of the Closing Date of 31st December 2019.
In each Prize Draw there will be 2500 winners and therefore 10,000 winners in total. The winners will be the first 2500 entries drawn at random by a computer program by administrators Mongoose Promotions Limited.
7. Winners will win a voucher for a Family Cinema Ticket which consists of 2 x Adult tickets and 2 x Child tickets (the “prize” or “prizes”), which can be redeemed at any Cineworld Cinema excluding Leicester Square, The Screening Rooms in Cheltenham and IMAX Cinemas (the list of cinemas is subject to change, always check movie screening times and availability before travelling); at any time, for a standard seat, 2D film of their choice. The tickets are valid until 23.59:59 the date shown in the table.
8. Standard Cineworld terms and conditions for entry and online bookings apply, visit https://www.cineworld.co.uk/terms for details. Full voucher terms and conditions shall be provided with the prize or you may request them via www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk.
9. The winners will need to make their own way to the cinema. The prize does not include overnight accommodation, transport, refreshments or any other costs associated with the prize. All taxes, costs, liabilities and unspecified expenses associated with the usage of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Participants are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Prize Draw, such as the cost of accessing the internet etc.
10. If you are a winner you will receive your tickets in the form of voucher codes attached to an email sent to the email address you registered. If you are not a winner then you will receive an email informing you of this. All emails will be despatched within 3 working days of your entry.
11. Only one entry is permitted per receipt and/or person. Second or subsequent entries using the same receipt will be disqualified. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use. Entries on another individual’s behalf will not be accepted. All entries and qualifying purchases must be made directly by the individual entering the Prize Draw. Any other forms of entry, including but not limited to automated devices or processes, are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. No entries from consumer groups, 3rd parties or bulk entries will be accepted.
12. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. The Promoter offers no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and the prize winner must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable and cannot be resold for profit or commercial gain. The prizes are not replaceable if lost or stolen. Once you have used your prize by booking a cinema ticket the responsibilities of the promoter and their administrators shall cease in relation to the prize and any issues regarding redemption of the voucher codes should be addressed to our administrators via the www.lidlmoviemoments.co.uk website. Should you not be able to visit the cinema no additional or alternative prizes shall be offered. The prize will be sent to the email address entered by the prize winner, any error in entry including but not limited to an incorrectly entered email address, shall not be the responsibility of the Promoter or their agents. All prizes are valid for the period stipulated in the table above, after this date they will no longer be valid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the Prize Draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control. To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of participation in the online instant win promotion and the acceptance of any prize.
If it is suspected that an entrant uses multiple e-mail addresses or accounts to submit more than one (1) entry, only one (1) entry will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail account used to participate in the draw at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the Authorized Account Holder is the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization has assigned the email address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) prizes will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Promoter’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Promoter in order to verify eligibility.
No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reasons.
No responsibility will be taken by Lidl if a Winner is not able to collect a prize for any reason and howsoever arising.
15. If you are a winner you may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the Prize Draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, your name and/or image being used or statements made by you concerning the Prize Draw and the prize. We will always ask you before undertaking any such activity and you are free to refuse. Refusal will not affect the award of your prize in any way.
16. These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoter, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. Any failure or delay by the Promoter in exercising or enforcing, or partial exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
18. The name and county of the winners will be available after the Closing Date and can be requested in writing by emailing email@example.com before 28th February 2020 and including in the subject line the phrase “LIDL Winners List”.
19. The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
20. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
21. Promoter’s details: LIDL Great Britain Limited, 19 Worple Road, London, SW19 4JS