No support for your browser
From seasonal plants to beautiful bouquets available all year round, the Lidl Flower Market is a great way to add colour and style to your home, inside and out. Each variety of flower is carefully selected to last as long as possible, while our plant selection changes throughout the year to help keep your garden, balcony or even windowsill looking its best.
5 ways to keep your greenery going for longer
- Most houseplants like to be watered twice a week, so don't leave them thirsty (nor too waterlogged, for that matter).
- The best kind of light for indoor plants is partial light with some shadow. Keep an eye on the colour of the plant's leaves – you'll soon know if you need to move it!
- Green plants should be fertilised moderately; do this twice a month for most of the year, or once a month during the winter (as they'll be in their 'rest' period).
- Repot your plants in good time – the best time to do this is the beginning of spring, but you can do it at other times throughout the year.
- Your houseplants are still growing so make sure you give them the space to do this. As you repot your plants keep giving them a larger space to grow in, with plenty of room for their roots.
Bring some of the outside in with this fragrant favourite
Scent your drawers by drying out sprigs of lavender and placing them in fabric pouches – lavender is a natural moth repellent too!
Transform your bathroom into a spa by tying a bunch of lavender to the top of your fixed shower attachment, or by filling a muslin bag with dried lavender to create a relaxing bath soak.
Use as an ingredient either to add floral flavour to cakes and biscuits or to give your morning smoothie fragrance and texture. You can even steep it in hot water to make a relaxing tea.