Be one of the FIRST 1,000 people to register and win a complimentary ACCESS ALL AREAS pass so you can log in, sit back and enjoy three days full to the brim of everything baby! Save £££s from our exclusive show offers from over 200 leading and boutique baby brands and listen to over 40 expert and celebrity speakers share their invaluable top tips and advice.
If you’re one of the first 1,000 people to register, your Access All Areas pass is FREE and unlocks a world of baby shopping and unlocks a world of baby shopping heaven, amazing show deals, competitions, informative buying guides, product demos and top product picks for those must-haves PLUS topical and supportive on-demand videos. It also gives you entry to Baby Show TV and unlocks all of the LIVE exclusive expert talks, panel discussions, Q&A and celebrity interviews too! PLUS, you can also log in and watch all the on-demand videos and talks for up to one week after the event.
It's on a first-come-first-serve basis so enter now for your chance of winning!
The Baby Show is excited to bring you all the benefits of our incredible live events and more with a NEW, purpose-built, easy-to-use, digital platform and app.
The Baby Show Live @ Home promises to be the virtual baby event not to be missed! Taking place from 18-20 June 2021, you can enjoy the best offers on baby essentials (and nice-to-haves), as well as a vital source of information, shared by an unrivalled line up of parenting and baby experts, all to help empower new parents and parents-to-be on their parenting journey. Be part of this event and register here
With over 150 leading and best boutique brands, you’ll enjoy 100s of exclusive show offers, watch buying guides, top product picks and demos. You can also create wish-lists, bookmark your favourite brands plus talk directly via live chat, 1-2-1 appointments or through our ‘Ask A Question’ within our Exhibitor area. And best of all, this is all for FREE! Register here for your ACCESS ALL AREAS pass.
Brands include Lidl, BabyBjörn, BabyJogger, Babystyle, Bugaboo, Bubba Chicco, Cybex, Silver Cross, Nuby, Ickle Bubba, Joie, Mamas & Papas, Milton, Pampers, Snugglbundl, Stokke, and Snüz, Tommee Tippee plus a plethora of boutique brands including, Bluebell, Zipster, Cuddledry, Lullalove, Sisi and Seb and Lovevery.
There will be an array of exclusive on-demand videos hosting the UK’s top baby and parenting experts as they share their exclusive tips and advice on birth, sleep, breastfeeding, fitness, nutrition, mental health, infant learning, first aid and more. It's all included within the FREE ACCESS ALL AREAS PASS. Get yours here.
Becca Maberly and Midwife Marley The Fourth Trimester – What They Don’t Tell You!
Milk Making Mama, Maria Betsworth Milk-Making Masterclass
Meghan Faure Solve Your Baby’s Sleep Problems Gently
Meghan Rossiter Hypnobirthing
Zoe Watson – Newborn Feeding Options
Matt Coyne and Jamie Jewitt – Fatherhood: Expectation vs. Reality
Tiffany Norris – Travelling with Baby
Susie Boone – MadeForMums Buggy Buying Guide
Saturday and Sunday bring you a packed programme of live-streamed talks, panel discussions, celebrity interviews via our very own Baby Show TV. Register for your FREE ACCESS ALL AREAS pass so you can log in, sit back and get your Q’s answered live on air by our expert speakers.
5. Sprinkle a few nuts over each dish you make, scatter some lentils into each salad you put together, top each plate with fresh green herbs like coriander, basil or parsley, stir in frozen peas whenever you boil pasta.
6. Get into nut butters for extra nutrients. Stir it into your porridge along with a mashed banana for a nutritious and delicious breakfast.
7. Swap mashed potato for mashed celeriac, cannellini beans or peas. Easier to make and so many more nutrients.
8. Up your dips game: stir some fresh guacamole or hummus through your chilli or spag bol. Add some colour to your homemade hummus (spinach or beetroot works well).
9. Swap in cauliflower rice for your stir fry. Bake it in the oven for 20 mins with cashew nuts, garlic cloves and a little soy sauce.
10. Get into feta: half as much calories as ‘normal’ cheese and packed full of nutrients. Stir into pasta, add to your soup, crumble over eggs, spread on toast.