5. Sprinkle a few nuts over each dish you make, scatter some lentils into each salad you put together, top each plate with fresh green herbs like coriander, basil or parsley, stir in frozen peas whenever you boil pasta.
6. Get into nut butters for extra nutrients. Stir it into your porridge along with a mashed banana for a nutritious and delicious breakfast.
7. Swap mashed potato for mashed celeriac, cannellini beans or peas. Easier to make and so many more nutrients.
8. Up your dips game: Stir some fresh guacamole or hummus through your chilli or spag bol. Add some colour to your homemade hummus (spinach or beetroot works well).
9. Swap in cauliflower rice for your stir fry. Bake it in the oven for 20 mins with cashew nuts, garlic cloves and a little soy sauce.
10. Get into feta: Half as much calories as ‘normal’ cheese and packed full of nutrients. Stir into pasta, add to your soup, crumble over eggs, spread on toast.
* To celebrate our new headline sponsorship with The Baby Show 2020, we have a special discount on tickets for our first 1,000 customers who us the code ‘LIDLE’. The code is applicable for The Baby Show, Excel (28th Feb – 1st March 2020) only, and are redeemable from 05.02.2020 – midnight 27.02.2020. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased in one transaction only. Available to the first 1000 transactions.